- COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- You may access and browse our website without having to disclose any personal data, except in cases where you contact us directly or as may be required to enable us to respond to your queries and/or requests.
- We collect personal data when you register on our website, through completion of forms, e-mails, requests and/or enquiries or when you have in similar circumstances chosen to provide the information to us (e.g. when interacting with our officers and/or employees).
- In the event you provide personal data of a third party to us, you represent and warrant that the disclosure to and the collection and use of such personal data by us, as well as the processing thereof is authorised and lawful.
- USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Generally, subject to applicable laws, all personal data and other information collected may be used by us individually or collectively and may be combined with other information for the following purposes:
- communicate with you and respond to your requests, enquiries and/or feedback;
- responding to and/or processing your job or internship application and/or related queries;
- administer, evaluate and/or improve our infrastructure (including without limitation system administration) and/or business operations and comply with internal policies and protocols;
- manage our risks;
- handle disputes, investigations and/or proceedings and/or to establish, exercise or defend legal rights;
- compliance with applicable laws, regulations, codes, industry standards and/or contractual obligations; and
- any other purpose related to the above.
- DISCLOSURE OR TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
- Your personal data may, depending on the circumstances and to the extent necessary and appropriate, be disclosed to:
- our affiliates and/or related corporations;
- our joint venture or business partners;
- third party service providers providing services to support our operations;
- our professional advisers (e.g. auditors and lawyers);
- government or law enforcement authorities, regulators, agencies and/or bureaus as required or permitted by applicable laws;
- third party or parties in connection with a corporate change or transfer of our rights and/or obligations, including without limitation a merger, acquisition or sale of all or any part of our business and/or assets; and
- any other party as may be consented to by you.
- RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Save as otherwise required by applicable laws, we may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose(s) for which it was collected or to which you have given your consent.
- RIGHT TO WITHDRAW, CORRECTION OF AND REQUEST ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
- You have the right to withdraw consent, request for the correction of and/or access to your personal data held by us in accordance with applicable laws. We may not be in a position to communicate with you if you withdraw your consent to any or all purposes.
- All such requests should be made by e-mail to our Data Protection Officer at Lynngoh@jlih2388.com