Real Estate Division
We invest in real estate via The Land Managers (TLM) Holdings, a boutique real estate investment firm with an initial capital commitment of S$250 million. TLM invests in value-add and development opportunities in gateway cities globally across all asset classes.
We leverage the strong networks and deep expertise of our partners in real estate investment and development to cultivate a supportive ecosystem for growth.
The JLFO Real Estate Ecosystem
- Established global real estate investment platform
- Wide regional network and strong track record in real estate investment and development
- 40 years of technical expertise in development project management
65 Club Street, Singapore
12A Broadbrick Road, Singapore
Savills IM UK Retail Park Fund
Financial Trading & Group Treasury
Our financil trading and group treasury division, JL Financial Holdings, focuses on investments in public financial instruments including equities and debt. The team combines a value-oriented investment approach with practical business experience to maximise risk-adjusted returns over a medium term.
- Boutique multi-family office fund manager led by team highly experienced in global public markets
- Manages a separate account mandate for JLFH focusing on companies with high future profitability and runway for strong revenue growth
Private Equity & Venture Capital
We invest in private equity and venture capital deals, with a focus on B2B solutions and tech and gaming via Odyssey Venture Holdings (OVH). With an initial investable capital of S$50 million, OVH invests alongside and supports strong business partners with niche skills and deep expertise in their respective fields.
- Early stage US$33.6m VC fund, first fund of US$11.5m anchored by Shanda, Line and Naver
- Initial investment of US$25,000 into pre-seed startups, with possible follow of substantive investment
- Focused on startups from U.S., Canada and SEA
- Current portfolio is mainly in B2B, fintech and consumer digital health
- Games-focused US$135m early-stage fund, first fund of US$40m (original target size US$10m)
- Typical first investment into companies between US$500k – US$1m with possible follow on in future financing rounds
- Focused on gaming and gaming services startups (under US$10m valuation) in Europe, Asia and North America
- Approximately 12-15 new investments per year
- Seeks the most promising free-to-play gaming startups and gaming services, with the ambition to grow into a >US$100m gaming powerhouse
- Customized Deal-by-Deal credit structures across senior, junior and mezzanine debt
- Focused on identifying borrowers with cash flow visibility, business operations with sound financial performance, strong management teams and defensible business models
- Investments with elements of downside protection and upside participation
- Clear and identifiable exit options within targeted investment timeframe of four years